C’est Vintage, Oui?
As I’m apt to do when Jack is napping, I surfed the internet for baby clothes for two hours on Saturday morning. Why so long, you might ask. Well, I found the most adorable vintage baby clothes I’ve ever seen on Etsy! I didn’t know Etsy has all these new features such as the ability for Etsy sellers and members to make a collection of their favorite items from various sellers under one category. For example, sunny yellow vintage baby clothes and everything nautical. Yes, the cutest lists you’ve ever seen! I love lists and the lists to be found on Etsy are particularly engaging, especially when I’ve been finding baby clothes and other items on Zulily, Totsy, MyHabit, and Gilt to be quite boring as of late. So I’ll probably be doing more endless browsing on Etsy this week. Will share some later finds. Here are my favorites so far! p.s. nothing I found was more than $14, and some outfits sell for as low as $5! xoxo Heather
1.Blue & white romper from LaDiDottie
2. helicopter romper by BabyCakeVintage
3. red top dress with heart pockets by Wee Little Ones
4. blue bear overalls by OliversForest
5. embroidered set by Polly Flinders at SweetShop Vintage
6. yellow teddy bear shorts set with matching purse by Wee Little Ones.
Blue and white dress by Wee Little Ones