Need a Drink
Sometimes in the afternoon at work I really feel like I could use a drink. A cold beer would be perfect, so maybe I could just sneak some beer into work with this adorable Brooklyn-inspired flask found at whimsy and ink shop on etsy . . . They also carry the cute one below, blue with a mustache. Maybe a good Father’s Day present for your hipster dad. On weekends, try a pub crawl. See below for the pub crawl we recently did in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. xo
1. Radegast Biergarten – Always a great place to start. North 3rd and Berry.
2. Cantina Royale – Mexican speakeasy. North 3rd between Wythe and Kent.
3. Maison Premiere–Variety of oysters & bubbly. 298 Bedford Ave., nr. S. 1st.
4. Bruekelen Beer Merchants – Craft beer lovers paradise, with 20+ beers on tap and great cheese plates. 180 Grand Street, near Bedford.
5. Iona (right next door) – Dive bar with ping-pong table outdoors, and plenty of outdoor seating in the backyard. 182 Grand Street, off of Bedford.
6. Post Office – 30+ whiskey varieties. http://www.yelp.com/biz/post-office-brooklyn-6 , 188 Havermeyer at South 4th St.