Skip to content

Paris like Blair . . . and Dan?

January 31, 2011

This topic fits into my blog because we know how much Blair loves traveling (mostly to Paris), loves art, and loves fashion . . . Will Blair and Dan make out tonight?  There’s growing tension between these two characters and the suspense is almost too much!  I think they would look soo cute together, she’s the best girl character and he’s the best guy now that Chuck’s become a little weird and annoying, so…. here’s to Dan and Blair!  I’m making my usual Spritz Aperol for the occasion.  You know you love me, xoxo

Blair loves art,  Paris, shopping, she studies hard, and she doesn’t make out with every guy under the sun.  If you want to visit Paris just like Blair, then do:

1. Shop at Zadig & Voltaire.

2. Stay at the Hotel de Crillon.

3. Visit the Musée d’Orsay.

7 Comments leave one →
  1. Bryn permalink
    January 31, 2011 11:07 pm

i LOVE picture 4 of blair. i NEED those shorts.😉

2. January 31, 2011 11:35 pm

I love those pink shorts, too! Such a cute outfit!!

3. I, Sick Hazard Mug permalink
    January 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Hands off, Dan. Go back to your hairy hairfest with Vanessa. And thank the TV gods Chuck doesn’t dress like picture 3 anymore.

4. February 1, 2011 4:22 am

Love Blair’s shorts as well.🙂

Sure, I can give you some recommendations for London. What kind of places/experiences are you looking for though?

5. February 1, 2011 6:53 pm

Thank you, Magda! I’m looking for museums and nearby shops & cafes to go to during the daytime while my friend is working. Ooh, and maybe parks, too!🙂

6. Kawima permalink
    February 5, 2011 7:32 pm

Let’s hope DAIR is endgame xD
    I’m in love with them together since 1st season (precisely since their first little chat on Bad news Blair )❤

7. February 7, 2011 7:22 pm

I know, I love them too! Maybe something will happen tonight?! Excited!!!