All I Want for Christmas: Last Minute
Here is a last minute gift list.
1. Gym Membership: it’s a gift that keeps on giving. In NYC I like David Barton, Equinox, YogaWorks, and Exhale Spa. The frequency that “gym” is mentioned in articles peaks at this time of year, so you’ll be helping to jump-start your loved one’s likely New Year’s Resolution.
2. Donation: for the girl/guy who seems to have everything, what better way to show you care not only about them and honor the season of giving than to make a charity donation in their name. Check my list under “Inspiration: Change” on the right-hand column for ideas.
3. Earrings: you can be wearing anything, and voila a little ear candy brightens up your outfit and your day!
4. Rick Owens pants: a little punk rock, a lot city chic. Love these!!
5. Heart Ring: subtle but sweet. Saying you care, but not in an overbearing way.
6. Cashmere Scarf: Chic, elegant and soft. Your mom or preppy girlfriend will love it.
7. Annie Lennox’ s “A Christmas Cornucopia”: the new holiday classic to get you into the Christmas spirit. Just in time to listen to on your drive or flight back home tonight.
8. The iPad: ok this is quite a jump in price points, but let’s be honest: who isn’t dreaming of receiving an iPad this holiday season? Buy it here.